Each year we run a Cadet Referee Program but we need Adult Volunteer Helpers to assist in supervision. Register your interest to be involved.
To ensure the success of our Cadet Referee Program each season, we look for Adult Volunteer Helpers to assist in supervision just one (1) Saturday a month. You would need to have an understanding of referee rules and show an interest in mentoring our junior Cadets. Adult Volunteer Helpers are there simply to keep an eye on the games to ensure our Cadets are treated respectfully at all times and to provide refereeing guidance.
Key program elements for the Referees:
1. Open to players in U12’s to M/W15’s
2. Mainly refereeing U7-U9 games and need to be available Saturday mornings
3. Participants are asked the’ week prior’ about their availability for the following weekend so we can schedule games
4. As most refs also play, we understand you may not be able to ref every week
5. Refs are paid from $6 to $10 a game depending on the age group refereed
6. All participants provided a set of rules and helped in the learning process
7. We hold an information and training session before commencing to assess competency levels and to answer any questions
Cadets will be required to complete the “Laws of The Game” (LOGT) Certificate – CLICK HERE
Please email your interest to email@example.com