April Canteen Roster
We have posted below the roster for the first 2 rounds of the 2021 season for our Home Games. We are currently working on the rest of April and May, but need to see if any team draws get changed during the first few weeks.
Each Team is asked to provide at least 2 people over the age of 16 to help in the canteen during their allotted time slot. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your time slot to allow an easy transition between teams.
Volunteers may be asked to help in the canteen or with the BBQ during their time slots.
Looking forward to a start to a great 2021 season!
TRAINING GROUND & TIME ALLOCATIONS
Please see below allocations.
We are still waiting for the lighting to be completed at Kanwal Oval so we have aquired the use of Northlakes Oval.
Check each ground to find your team.
Northlakes Oval CLICK HERE
Wadalba High School CLICK HERE
Wadalba Sports Complex CLICK HERE
Northlakes Oval is accessed by Emu Drive, San Remo
2021 Registration Information
With registrations just days away here is some important information to make the process as easy as possible!
- Online Registration is available at https://ccf.mycompapp.com/#/ (opens Monday 1st February 2021)
- For help with registering, please visit the following website with 'How To' Guides first - https://ccfootball.com.au/2021/01/27/mycompapphelp/
- Active Kids Vouchers and/or 15 Year Service Discount MUST be applied at time of registration. These discount are not able to be accepted after registration.
- All Players must upload a Passport style photo as part of their registration. Please have this ready before trying to Register as you will not be able to proceed with registration without the photo.
- There are two payment options this season:
- Payment via Credit/Debit Card in the Registration System
- Payment via Bank Transfer, the Registration System will send you an invoice with our Bank Details. Payment must be received within 7 days or your registration will be declined.
Grading dates and times will be released early next week once we get through initial registration period.
Team Allocation Days for our Under 5, 6 and 7 players will be held at our Club House at Wadalba Sporting Complex as follows:
- Under 5 Tuesday 2nd March from 4:30pm until 5:15pm
- Under 6 Tuesday 2nd March from 5:30pm until 6:15pm
- Under 7 Wednesday 3rd March from 4:30pm until 5:30pm
All of our new Under 5 Players will also receive their free Kanwal Socks and Shorts on their Team Allocation Day
If any Junior Player (who is registers in Under 15 - 18) who also plays in a Men's or Women's All Age Team, will be subject to any referee or game payment fees that are associated with that All Age Team.
Look forward to a great season ahead!