With registrations just days away here is some important information to make the process as easy as possible!
- Online Registration is available at https://ccf.mycompapp.com/#/ (opens Monday 1st February 2021)
- For help with registering, please visit the following website with 'How To' Guides first - https://ccfootball.com.au/2021/01/27/mycompapphelp/
- Active Kids Vouchers and/or 15 Year Service Discount MUST be applied at time of registration. These discount are not able to be accepted after registration.
- All Players must upload a Passport style photo as part of their registration. Please have this ready before trying to Register as you will not be able to proceed with registration without the photo.
- There are two payment options this season:
- Payment via Credit/Debit Card in the Registration System
- Payment via Bank Transfer, the Registration System will send you an invoice with our Bank Details. Payment must be received within 7 days or your registration will be declined.
Grading dates and times will be released early next week once we get through initial registration period.
Team Allocation Days for our Under 5, 6 and 7 players will be held at our Club House at Wadalba Sporting Complex as follows:
- Under 5 Tuesday 2nd March from 4:30pm until 5:15pm
- Under 6 Tuesday 2nd March from 5:30pm until 6:15pm
- Under 7 Wednesday 3rd March from 4:30pm until 5:30pm
All of our new Under 5 Players will also receive their free Kanwal Socks and Shorts on their Team Allocation Day
If any Junior Player (who is registers in Under 15 - 18) who also plays in a Men's or Women's All Age Team, will be subject to any referee or game payment fees that are associated with that All Age Team.
Look forward to a great season ahead!