Today both Central Coast Football (CCF) and Football NSW (FNSW) have both made annoucements on their decisions to delay the start of Season 2020 until 14th April, 2020.
Their statements can be found by clicking on their logos below
The main points are as follows:
- All Football activites are suspended until 14th April, 2020
- All Football activities includes all games, training, meetings, courses and any other Football related event.
- NO Training is to take place before April 14th
- Our Coaches/Team Leaders Meeting scheduled for 23rd March is now suspended until further notice
- NO decision has been announced on reducing the length of the season
If the club receives any further information, we will pass it onto you as soon as we can.