With NSW Covid restrictions easing, we are pleased to announce our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Sunday 14th November at 11am.
To ensure that we can have as many members attend as possible, we will be holding our AGM at the Wadalba Sports Complex around the club house, either on the Tennis Courts or under the awning area depending on the weather. We ask members attending to bring along their own chair.
Many members have asked what happens at an AGM, so we thought we’d put out a brief outline of what happens:
- Current President reports on the Club’s position after the 2021 season
- Treasurer reports on Club’s Financial position including spending and presents Auditor’s report
- All committee positions are vacated and nominations are sought and voted on to fill Committee positions
- General Club business is discussed – potential changes to how things are done
- Plans for the upcoming season including purchases, development sessions etc
As mentioned above, all committee positions are available to be filled during the AGM. If you are interested in helping your club grow into the future, please come along and help us build our club into the future.
If you are interested in joining the Committee, position descriptions and nomination forms are available from our Club Secretary. Nominations are required to be submitted to the Secretary 21 days prior to the meeting.