2020 Registration Checklist
With registrations just days away here is some important information to make the process as easy as possible!
- Online Registration is available at www.playfootball.com.au (opens Monday 13th January)
- Active Kids Vouchers and/or 15 Year Service Discount MUST be applied at time of registratation. These discount will not be accepted after this time.
For Age Groups that require Grading (Under 8's and Above), registration must be paid in full prior to Grading Days. If your child has a Diagnosed Condition that may affect them at Grading Days, please advise the respective Age Manager prior to grading via email.
All players who register during the Early Bull Special period will go in the draw to win a Signed and Framed Jersey of our Club Ambassador Jack Clisby from the Central Coast Mariners!
Team Allocation Days for our Under 5, 6 and 7 players will be held at our Club House at Wadalba Sporting Complex as follows:
- Under 5 Tuesday 25th February from 4:30pm until 5:15pm
- Under 6 Tuesday 25th February from 5:30pm until 6:15pm
- Under 7 Wednesday 26th February from 4:30pm until 5:30pm
All of our new Under 5 Players will also receive their free Kanwal Socks and Shorts on their Team Allocation Day
If any Junior Player (who is registers in Under 15 - 18) who also plays in a Men's or Women's All Age Team, will be subject to any referee or game payment fees that are associated with that All Age Team.
Look forward to a great season ahead!
2020 Committee Positions
|MiniRoos Football Manager||Senior Football Manager|
|Women's Football Manager||Fixtures Officer|
Position Descriptions are available by clicking on the Positions above.
Season 2020 Registration Information
|Early Bull Special||Normal Registration Fee (From 22/02/20)|
|Under 5 to Under 9||$200||$220|
|Under 10 to Under 11||$230||$250|
|Under 12 to M18 Boys and Girls||$300||$320|
|Seniors MAA WAA M35 M45||$360||$380|
|15 years Service (code KAN15)||$300||$380|
Registering, Grading, Fees 2020 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT
As you may notice there is no student discount for students aged 19 years and over this season. This is not a club decision, but rather a decision from Football NSW.
The final date for registration is 22nd February 2020, and numbers are limited! Registrations may be taken after this date, but onlyto fill teams.
JUNIORS - Registration must be paid in full to participate in grading (Under 8 to M18), which commences on Monday 10th February. For Junior players (under 5 - Under 18s) playing in the junior competitions, the registration fee covers all match and referee fees for the 2020 Season.
All Senior teams will be invoiced monthly for their referee costs as per last season.
Please also note that if a junior player (Under 15 to Under 18) registers and plays in a MAA or WAA they will have to pay referee fees in the respective senior team.
All players must register in their correct age group, this is the age that they turn during the 2020 season. For example, if your child turns 6 during the season they must be registered in the Under 6 Age Group.
2020 Coaching and Team Leader Applications Now Open!
|MiniRoos (Under 5-9's)||Team Leader Form|
|Under 10's and Over||Coaching Application Form|
|Manager Applications||Team Manager Form|
Looking forward to an enjoyable 2020 Season!
2019/20 Mariners MyClub Memberships
Show Your Support!
There are great Mariners members packages Available to suit everyone for the 19/20 season especially our juniors who are the future of football!
Any junior football player aged between 4 and 12 years who is registered with Central Coast Football can now be part of the Mariners family for just $15 with a MyClub membership!
(Registered footballers must be aged 12 years before 1 March 2020 to be eligible.)
This membership entitles your child-
- Access to all Central Coast Mariners home matches at Central Coast Stadium during the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Season in general admission bays.
- 10% Discount on official Mariners merchandise.
- Priority access to Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Finals Series ticketing (Central Coast Mariners matches only).
- Priority access to ticketing for Socceroos matches via the FFA Football Family.
- Mariners MyClub Members Card.
- Mariners Lanyard and Thunder sticks and Stickers.
- Weekly e-News during the season (when a valid email is supplied)
Being a MyClub member will also give your child the chance of walking out on game day as a mascot escorting a player before kickoff. How awesome would that be!?
The Mariners are our local club so lets get behind the boys and show them that we are with them all the way!